8 Charlotte Street, Portsmouth, Hants. PO1 4AJ
197 Allaway Avenue , Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 4HG
228 Havant Road, Drayton, Hants. PO6 1PA
Unit 2, Hambledon Road, Denmead, Hants. PO7 6NU
Funeral Director's Fee
- Professional Services
- Bringing your loved one into our care*
- Viewing your loved one in our chapel of rest
- Visual Life Tribute (up to 25 photos)
- Provision of hearse and funeral staff on the day of the funeral
- Our Charlotte coffin
- Floral tribute (colour of your choice)
- A keepsake memory box (optional)
- 8 x 10 photo with frame
- 1 x Scatter Tube
- Crematorium fee (cremation only)
- Kingston or Milton cemetery interment fee (please note, grave purchase Is not included)
- Minister or Celebrant fee
- Doctors fees (cremation only)
*Purchasing the rights of burial / ownership of the grave*
- To purchase the ownership of the grave for 25 years = Portsmouth resident £417.00 / Non-Portsmouth resident £834.00
- To purchase the ownership of the grave for 50 years = Portsmouth resident £834.00 / Non-Portsmouth resident £1668.00
- To purchase the ownership of the grave for 99 years = Portsmouth resident £1267.00 / Non-Portsmouth resident £2534.00
The grave purchase fee would be in addition to the £2730.00 funeral cost.
*During office hours. (if we bring your loved one into our care outside office hours there is an extra fee of £100)
This package has been designed to keep the cost of the funeral very low so that all families have a choice of an affordable funeral for their loved ones. To maintain this low cost, it does mean that no additional extras can be added (except for hygienic treatment which can be added at a cost of £160). Due to the low cost, any item not required cannot be deducted from the package price.
Kingston or Milton Cemetery
The Oaks Crematorium
When arranging a funeral, you will find that there are 2 parts of the cost. You have the funeral director’s fees and the third-party fees. The funeral director’s fee are fees due to us for the services we provide. Third party fees, also known as disbursements, are what we must pay on your behalf to other companies.
We require a deposit within 48 hours after making the funeral arrangements. This would consist of all third-party fees. This would normally consist of Crematorium/burial fee, minister/celebrant fee, doctors fee if cremation.
We also then require the remaining balance to be settled 48 hours before the funeral takes place.
If the funeral balance has not been settled in the agreed times, then we may have to postpone the funeral date.
We do accept department for work and pensions payments (DWP). Please talk to one of our arrangers for more information on this.
*No Hidden fees* The prices quoted for specific packages are exactly what you will pay. Unless you add additional items. There are no hidden fees at Forever Together Funeral Care Ltd.
(C) FOREVER TOGETHER FUNERAL CARE 2019 | DESIGNED BY DIGITOOLBOX LIMITED